Main Menu and bug fixing
This week I finished off creating the main menu for the game did bug fixing on the game.
For the main menu we initally just wanted a 2D background image. Which was then created and implemented.
We liked this, but we wanted try something more representative of the game, so we had a look at what a 3D main menu would look like.
We really liked this as it showed what the mazes would look like and gave the game a real atmosphere right from the start.
I also played through the first maze to QA test it, finding bugs such as a door that you could not get through due to nav mesh messing up which I fixed. The maze also takes about 10 minutes to complete which is a good amount of time for a small game within an app. The aim for next week is to QA test the second maze and finish up bug fixing and polishing the game.