Maze 2 wall implementation
This week I implemented the draft walls into maze 2. This process took a couple of days as the maze is very big but it looks really good with the walls and I look forward to seeing it with the new walls which will be more cobble stone like.
This week I also did some bug fixing by changing the delete system of the fireflies and flamebugs. Instead of instant deleting when the player collides, I made it so that the mesh woud no longer appear and collision box would not register hits before deleting itself a couple of seconds. This should fix an issue found where the player could get stuck in animations, which I though was caused by the blueprint deleting itself before the animation could finish.
Next week the aim is to finish the mazes with lighting and polishing.